Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome !!

Hello Loyal Listeners and Welcome Newcomers...this is the first blog so you're in on the ground floor with what's hot RIGHT NOW on AAA radio..."World Class Rock", as this genre is sometimes called, features a TON of singer-songwriters, new bands, old bands, live cuts and those artists whose music has REAL value, but for whatever reason, never broke through...it's a superb group of the "almost famous". I try to give you a nice cross-section of these varied groups while keeping the music moving...Although I didn't start out with this intent, or a specific plan, The Friday Night Show does have a direction as we move through the evening. I like to start out with some good rockers with an edge...Hey, It's Friday night; time to cut loose and get ready to start the weekend!! By 8pm or so, I'll dip into my bag of BRAND NEW stuff that I bring to the show each week; music you won't hear for weeks on regular radio, if you ever get to hear it at all.... As 10pm approaches, I tend to get a little reflective and a little slower...Here is where some REAL nuggets get spun. This is just an overview of what seems to be evolving since the show's start in December of '07...but every show is different and unexpected, even to me. Thanks For Listening !

No comments: