Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Howdy, Music Freaks....here's the playlist from last Friday's show (5/16/08)

Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
Gavin Degraw - I'm In Love With A Girl
3 Doors Down - Train
Robin Trower - Day Of The Eagle
Everclear - AM Radio
Goo Goo Dolls - Naked
Yes - I've Seen All Good People
The Black Crowes - Goodbye Daughters Of The Revolution
Crowded House - Chocolate Cake
David Bowie/Queen - Under Pressure
The Damnwells - I'm A Leaver
Sugar Ray - When It's Over
Barenaked Ladies - Easy
Fiona Apple - Criminal
New Radicals - You Get What You Give
Gnarls Barkley - Goin' On
Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over
Radiohead - Optimistic
Blue Merle - Burning In The Sun
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
The Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be
The Supreme Beings Of Lesiure - Mirror
Big Blue Ball f/ Peter Gabriel - Burn You Up, Burn You Down
Martin Sexton - Ice Cream Man (Live)
Kathleen Edwards - I Make The Dough And You Get The Glory
The Smithereens - Blood & Roses
Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug
Billy Idol - Dancin' With Myself
Ozomatli - Can't Stop
Mick Hucknall - Further On Up The Road
Geggy Tah - Whoever You Are
My Morning Jacket - Touch Me, I'm About To Scream
Edwin McCain - Alive (Live)
Will Hoge - Washed By The Water
Los Lonely Boys - Stayin' With Me
Sting - Brand New Day
Justin Nozuka - Golden Train
Steely Dan - Lunch With Gina
Ben Harper -With My Own Two Hands
Eli Young Band - When It Rains
O.A.R. - Fool In The Rain
The Alarm - Rain In The Summertime
Chris Issak - Let me Down Easy
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Rich Woman
Eric Clapton - Milk Calf Blues
Taj Mahal - My Girl Josephine
Prince - Musicology
Tower Of Power - Knock Yourself Out (Live)
Blue Man Group -Gaea Mix
Joan Osborne - I'll Be Around
Matt Wertz - 5:19
Graham Nash - Chicago
John Butler Trio - Zebra
Bruce Springsteen - Jersey Girl (Live)
Van Morrison - And It Stoned Me
Neil Young - Sugar Mountain (Live)

Thanks For Listening !! Both Of You !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Scott!

Finally! WRIP979.com streams live online!

The Friday Night Show rocks from 7pm to Midnight and now I can take you everywhere and everyone can listen to what you play and not have to live in Windham!

YOU ROCK...Keep The Music Coming.
Thanks so much,
Jenny