Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1, 2008

Hello Music Lovers....sorry I'm late...I've been very busy working....here's the line up from last Friday's Show...thanks for the phone calls and e-mail !!!

Foxboro Hot Tubs - Stop, Drop and Roll (NEW)
The Cure - It's Friday, I'm In Love
Tom Petty - Running Down A Dream
Eric Clapton - If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day
Los Lonely Boys - My Way (NEW)
Jackie Green - Hollywood
The Dandy Worhols - Bohemian Like You
Annie Lennox - Stand By Me
The Racontours - Old Enough (NEW)
Kathleen Edwards - Back To Me
Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression
Big Head Todd and the Monsters - Runaway Train
Nine Days - (Absolutely) Story of a Girl
Chris Issak - Baby Did A Bad, Bad Thing
Tori Amos - Strange Little Girls
Gavin DeGraw - I'm In Love With A Girl (NEW)
B52's - Channel Z
Pat Monahan - Two Ways To Say Goodbye (NEW)
Greg Mayo and the Groove - The Flow
The Sugarcubes - Hit
NK Band - Sunrise
Ben Green - Sheryl Crow
Sheryl Crow - Steve McQueen
Weezer - Pork and Beans (NEW)
Velvet Underground - Rock 'n Roll
Big Linda - Golden Girl (NEW)
Robert Randolf and the Family Band - Ain't Nothin' Wrong With That
3 Doors Down - Train
Robin Trower - Too Rolling Stoned
Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over (NEW)
Rachael Yamagata - Worn Me Down
Widespread Panic - Fishing
Old 97's - Dance With Me (NEW)
Gov't Mule - What Is Hip?
Freddy Jones Band - Crosscut Saw
Willie Nelson/Susan Tedeshi - Kansas City
The Derek Trucks Band - Ain't That Lovin' You
U2 / BB King - When Love Comes To Town
Bonnie Raitt - Love Me Like A Man
Joan Osborne - Only You Know And I Know
Talking Heads - And She Was
Matt Wertz - 5:19 (NEW)
Jason Mraz - No Stopping Us
Joe Jackson - Sunday Papers
KT Tunstall - Little Favors (NEW)
Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On
Chuck Prophet - Summertime Thing
Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze
Dr. John w/ Terrence Blanchard - Land Grab (NEW)
Erin Mckeown - Blackbirds
Steely Dan - FM
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Riviera Paradise
Amos Lee - Southern Girl (NEW)
Ryan Adams - Oh My God, Whatever (NEW)
Richie Havens - Here Comes The Sun
Teddy Thompson - In My Arms (NEW)
The Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking?
John Mellencamp - My Sweet Love (NEW)

As you can see, I added LOTS of new stuff this week..the new DR. John record is worth owning...the new Teddy Thompson is like a re-incarnation of Chris Issak...good stuff....till next week...scott

No comments: