Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello Loyal Listeners !!

Here's the playlist for Friday, February 20th, 2009:

Smithereens - Top Of The Pops
Jayhawks - Waiting For The Sun
The B.P.A. - He's Frank f/ Iggy Pop (New)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Zephyr Song
Flying Lizards - Money (That's What I Want)
U2 - Get On Your Boots (New)
Ryan Shaw - Do The 45
Susan Tedeschi - Little By Little
Peter Tosh - Johnny B. Goode
Bob Marley - Get Up, Stand Up
Tom Petty - Crackin' Up
Replacements - I'll Be You
Wallflowers - Too Late To Quit
Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You)
Vigilantes Of Love - Real Down Town
Third Eye Blind - Semi-charmed Life
Weezer - Troublemaker
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Stone Temple Pilots - Revolution
Tegan & Sara - The First
Racontours - Consoler Of The Lonely
Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican Radio
Joe Bonamassa - Stop! (New)
ZZ Top - My Head's In Mississippi
The Doors - Love Her Madly
The Kinks - Low Budget
Rolling Stones - Dead Flowers
My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed
Elvis Costello - Go Away
Dave Matthews Band - Stay (Wasting Time)
Clem Snide - Me No (New)
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone
Ben Harper/Relentless 7 - Shimmer And Shine (New)
Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well, Part 1
Delbert McClinton - Same Kind Of Crazy
Waterboys - Everybody Takes A Tumble
Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
Blue Merle - Burning In The Sun
G. Love & Special Sauce - Soft And Sweet (New)
Greg Mayo & The Groove - The Flow
Asa - Jailer (New)
Pimps Of Joytime - Street Sound
Robert Plant - Big Log
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Rich Woman
Fury In The Slaughterhouse - Radio Orchid
Elton John - My Father's Gun
Coldplay - High Speed
Ryan Adams - Oh My God, Whatever
Amos Lee - Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Simon & Garfunkel - America
Geggy Tah - Whoever You Are
Joan Osborne - War
Ray LaMontagne - Three More Days
Steve Earle - Satellite Radio
Dr. John & The Lower 911 - Land Grab
John Mellencamp - Thank You
Willie Porter - Unconditional
Edwin McCain - Alive

Thanks for all your calls and e-mail ! I just heard the new B.P.A. tune "He's Frank" on a Ford commercial! It doesn't take long to cash in on a great groove, I guess! More new music on Friday! My thanks to Jay and the gang from Todaro's for the great Birthday party !! See you at 6:59...Peace...Scott

No comments: