Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello Loyal Listeners and Newcomers!!

Howdy music freaks! Here's the playlist from Friday, 08/08/08/08/08/08.....

The Hold Steady - Sequestered In Memphis (New)
U2 - Vertigo
Justin Brogden - Everything (New)
Robert Randolf/Family Band - Ain't Nothin' Wrong With That
The Pretenders - Boots Of Chinese Plastic (New)
The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man (Live)
The Cure - It's Friday, I'm In Love
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (New)
The Black Crowes - Remedy
Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Texas Flood
Big Head Todd And The Monsters - Again And Again
Pete Yorn - Strange Condition
Michelle Shocked - My Little Sister
The Gabe Dixon Band - Till you're Gone (New)
Elton John - Ballad Of A Well Known Gun
Little Feat - Oh Atlanta
Chris Issak - All I Want
Joan Osborne - Only You Know And I Know
Ryan Bingham - Bread And Water (New)
Erin McCarley - Pony (It's OK) (New)
Bob Marley And The Wailers - Jammin'
Tori Amos - Hootchie Woman
The Alarm - Rain In The Summertime
Robbie Robertson - Somewhere Down The Crazy River
JEM - It's Amazing (New)
KJ Denhert - Silence Was Deafening
Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing
Blues Traveler - You, Me And Everything (New)
Robin Trower - A Little Bit Of Sympathy
John Mellencamp - Love And Happiness
Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine
The Eagles - Get Over It
James Brown - Living In America
Mudcrutch - Lover Of The Bayou (New)
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Los Lonely Boys - My Way (New)
Steve Winwood - Dirty City f/ Eric Clapton (New)
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
My Morning Jacket - Touch Me, I'm About To Scream (New)
Death Cab for Cutie - Cath.... (New)
Ben Harper - With My Own Two Hands
Susan Tedeschi - Just Won't Burn
Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make you Love Me (Live)
Chris Issak - 5:15
Meiko - Boys With Girlfriends (New)
Dar Williams - Fall On Me
Matt Wertz - 5:19 (New)
Robert Plant And Alison Krauss - Rich Woman (New)
Steely Dan - Haitian Divorce
The Police - When The World Is Running Down
KT Tunstall - Little Favors (New)
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
Supreme Beings Of Lesiure - Mirror (New)
The Verve - Love Is Noise (New)

Thanks for listening and for all your calls and e-mail....I love the new Death Cab For Cutie song "Cath...." it reminds me a little of Coldplay back when they actually made music...I also really like the new artist, The Gabe Dixon Band and thier tune "Till You're Gone"...it rocks!! Congrats to our winners of free tickets to see Chris Issak at The Belleayre Music Festival and The Field Of Dreams Concert with The Marshal Tucker Band !! See you Friday night at 6:59 !! And YES, we'll have more free tickets to give away!! Have a great week! Thanks for listening ! Peace, Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Meiko! I just bought her album on iTunes - I LOVE the song you played! I can totally relate to the lyrics.

Meiko's MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/meiko) says she's gonna be on Conan O'Brien on September 11th - can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I like the new picture... it shows more of your personality :)